We are looking to recruit Warehouse Operators / Pickers in Greenford, UB6. These are permanent positions.
PAY RATE IS £10.75 PER HOUR
Your responsibilities will be:
• To pick orders accurately for all van delivery customers, ensuring the correct product batches are selected.
• Prepare orders and load onto delivery vehicles ensuring that loading is secure and safe.
• To complete customer samples in the prescribed hygienic method and keep the sample preparation area clean, safe and hygienic.
• Label finished goods for dispatch as directed.
• Ensure that the warehouse area is kept clear of obstruction with stock locations readily identifiable and accessible.
• To assist the Warehouse Manager in maintaining hygiene and maintenance schedules as specified in the quality plan.
• Proficiency in the English language.
• Previous experience working in a warehouse environment preferred.
• Previous experience working in the food industry preferred.
• Ability to work in a chilled area.
20 days annual plus 8 public holidays per annum.
Life assurance (following 3-years’ service).
Child care vouchers.
Cycle to work scheme.
Long service awards.
Free parking on site.
Up to 40% discount on Company products.
• 40 hours per week, 8:30am-5.00pm Monday-Friday
• 3 months probationary period
• Annual salary review
You will need to be within easy commute to the office (45-minute door to door commute times will only be considered).
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV to Nav on firstname.lastname@example.org
To get details of all other vacancies as they come in then please click on the link below and “LIKE” and “FOLLOW” us on Facebook: –
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.